Tuesday 29 May 2007

29/05/07: Concreting Accident



Next weekend myself and Patters and Les and Sam will be rendering the final wall my father ever built, in preperation for painting it (pink). Being risk averse, I decided to read up on the potential hazzards. I chose this magazine rather than the equally good 'Mortar Mortality Monthly' because of my own personal fear of getting my head stuck in the cement mixer. This is all bullshit, I made this magazine up!

For your information:
1) Clare and Jo will vouch for the fact that I did indeed once fall through their garden wall after a particularly heavy night of Tequilas.
2) The Imelda Marcos reference - suggest you type "Manila Film Center" into Google for more information.
3) The Crispin Glover reference - I would dearly love a copy of 'Concrete Inspection'!
This artwork is available as a free pdf at: www.dailyartblog.com

No comments: